Friday, September 25, 2009

Soccer games





So far Kadey's team has won 3 out of their 4 games this season! For all the girls being 5 years old they are awesome. Kd has scored 9 goals so far and stopped many goals from the other teams. Even though they don't have goalies at this age, she already makes a good one.
During her third game Kd got hit in the face by another girls head so for the past two games she has been a little scared to get in the circle of girls kicking at the ball but gets a little more gutsy every game. I can't say that I don't blame her, I would be hesitant too.
She LOVES having us at the game cheering her on. She told me that she likes hearing her name while she is playing. :-) So far both sets of grandparents and even Aunt Lolo and Uncle Matt have come to Cheer Kd on w/ Andrew & I. She loves seeing the people she loves at her games.
Now I can't wait for T-ball!!
























































1 comment:

Jamie said...

Great Job Kadey! A natural athlete! How many more games does she have? You'll have to send me her schedule so we can watch her before the season ends... or else I guess there's always t-ball! =)